Printing is made easy by powerful tools provided in the
print preview page. The print preview page is opened by clicking
on the Print Plan command from the File menu.
The print preview page provides you with all the tools you need to print
a copy of your plan. Detailed plans can be easily be sent to any
printer connected to your computer. Plans print with a title
block, which includes the plan name, date printed, your comments and
the scale. An
itemized list of icons can also be
When the "Show icon numbers" option is turned on, each icon in the plan will be labeled with a unique number. These numbers will correspond with numbers listed with icon descriptions when the second print option (Include itemized list) is turn on. The itemized list is an icon summary, containing all of the icon data that is seen in icon properties windows.
To print a plan:
1) Select "Print" from the File Menu.
2) Set print options at desired.
3) Set print scale.
4) Adjust view as needed.
5) Select the "Print" button in the Print Preview window.
6) In the System Printer (this will differ depending on your operating system) dialog box, change print orientation to Landscape.
6) Select Printer.
8) Click on the "cancel" button in the Print Preview window to return to the normal Icovia Window.